Districts’ appetite for ed-tech has not waned with the return of in-person learning, says Jason Brein, a partner at the private equity firm Francisco Partners.
- K-12 Dealmaking: Shaq leads EdSoma’s Seed Round; eDynamics Learning Acquires CTE Platforms
- When Districts Say They Value ‘Research,’ What Do They Mean?
- Illinois District Needs Professional Development for Administrators; Pa. System Looks for Virtual Tutoring
- Districts Are Ramping Up Standards for ELL Materials. Here’s How to Meet Rising Expectations
- Districts Looking for New Guidance on AI, and Tech Equity, From States