The head of education for Amazon Business talks about the massive online retailer’s new, dedicated service aimed at making it easier for schools to spend stimulus dollars on supplies for remote, hybrid, and in-person learning.
- Pearson Exploring NFTs’ Potential in the Textbook Market
- The Books That Helped These 10 CEOs Become Better Leaders
- N.J. District Seeks Math Support; Mississippi System to Buy Computers
- How One State’s Reading Overhaul Will Affect Schools and Curriculum Providers
- Illuminate Education Removed From Ed-Tech Privacy Pact Following Data Breach