Abdulla al Karam, director general of the one of the United Arab Emirates’ main school regulatory bodies, sees continued demand ahead.
- Low Usage of Digital Tools Is a Problem. A Tenn. District Has Found a Solution
- Virginia District Seeks School Safety Software; Ala. Systems to Buy Reading Intervention
- Building a New Ed-Tech Product? Don’t Get Caught in the Bay Area Bubble.
- Cybersecurity, Data Privacy: Keeping District Tech Chiefs Up at Night
- At ISTE, a State-Level Push for Smart and Secure Data-Sharing