The print-to-digital shift has placed a premium on sales and distribution staff being able to explain complex products with confidence, says consultant Neal Goff.
- Texas District to Buy Student Information Software; Ohio System Seeks IT Consultant
- Breakthroughs in Education R&D: Making Product Development Inclusive
- Discovery Education Buys U.K.-Based DoodleLearning; WeVideo Acquires PlayPosit
- Education Mergers and Acquisitions Cool From Sizzling Pace, But Deals Remain Robust
- Alabama To Buy Digital Dashboard; Michigan School System Seeks Curriculum Consulting