Former Kaplan CEO Jonathan Grayer believes digital K-12 curriculum and assessment needs an infusion of cutting-edge tech and research, and that the companies he’s backing will lead the way.
- Miami-Dade Schools Seek SEL Program; Dayton, Ohio District Wants Applied Behavior Analysis Services
- Cambium Learning Completes Acquisition of Rosetta Stone, Looks to Meet COVID-Era Demands
- Social-Emotional Learning: What Products and Programs Do Districts Want?
- COVID-19 Cuts Into Education RFPs, Bids, Though Some Needs Persist
- Chicago Early Learning Program Looks for Support; Providence District Seeks Curriculum-Management Program