Classcraft, a company that develops games for student engagement and learning, is growing and that means it will have use part of its $7.5 million in new funding to build out its sales infrastructure.
- 4 Ways for Education Companies Working Globally to Protect Their Intellectual Property
- Delaware District Searches for Substitute Teaching Services; Minn. School System to Buy New SIS
- 10 Variables That Matter Most in Making New Ed-Tech Successful
- Pace of Mergers and Acquisitions in Education Market Jumps, New Analysis Finds
- What Post-Pandemic Social Emotional Learning Looks Like in One Major District