Classcraft, a company that develops games for student engagement and learning, is growing and that means it will have use part of its $7.5 million in new funding to build out its sales infrastructure.
- What Types of Curriculum Products Schools Buy. And Why. See Researcher’s Insights
- Calif. District Needs K-12 Tutoring; Tenn. District Seeks Customizable Benchmark Assessments
- How COVID-19 Fallout Is Hitting K-12 Education Companies. See Exclusive Survey Report
- See How District Leaders, Company Executives Are Generally In Sync on COVID-19 Needs
- Salesforce Debuts K-12 Contact Tracing, Wellness Data Service