Investor Jason Palmer and IMS Global Learning Consortium CEO Rob Abel talk about changing district demands for data “interoperability.”
- Districts Used 7,000 Tech Tools This Year. Which Ones Were Most Popular?
- EdWeek Market Brief to Share Essential Ed-Tech Information at ISTE
- Texas Schools Bolstering Math and Reading, Career and Tech-Ed; Urban N.Y. District Wants to Manage Devices
- Tennessee, Utah Drop Questar for Assessments; Pearson Lands $93 Million TNReady Contract
- 4 Examples of How Artificial Intelligence Is Reshaping the K-12 Market