Investor Jason Palmer and IMS Global Learning Consortium CEO Rob Abel talk about changing district demands for data “interoperability.”
- Ed. Dept. Pulls Plug on ‘Learning Registry,’ an Obama-Era Tech Initiative
- Transformation of Ed-Tech Startups: Pivot or Evolution?
- Texas District Seeks College and Career Readiness Contract; Virginia District to Pay for Overhaul of Internet Access
- When Districts Don’t Advertise Purchasing Plans, Vendors Can Still Get In on the Action
- Take a Look at the STEM Approaches Districts Value Most