Decisions about ed-tech purchasing is becoming more decentralized in many foreign markets, with an increased emphasis on using local content, says Microsoft Vice President Anthony Salcito.
- Can Big Bird and Elmo Boost Social-Emotional Learning?
- Utah, Texas Districts Seek Software for Blended Learning, Nutrition
- Inside China’s Burgeoning Education Market: The Value of Prestige and Brand Names
- To Succeed in China’s K-12 Market, Focus on Specific Needs and Cultivate Local Contacts
- ‘Your Job as an Innovator Is Not to Have Ideas, It Is to Help Solve Problems’