Christine Willig, the CEO of a newly formed Illuminate Education, plans to focus on “process and people” as she combines five companies into one ed-tech business with a focus on a next-generation data platform, formative assessments, and more.
- ‘Your Job as an Innovator is Not to Have Ideas, It Is to Help Solve Problems’
- U.S. Education Innovation Cluster Leaders Gather to Support Advancement in Teaching and Learning
- Drive Business Forward With a Company Rallying Cry
- K-12 Dealmaking: Follett, Chegg, Golden Gate Capital Make Acquisitions
- Web Content Filter Sought in Texas; Learning Management System Needed in Maryland District