Christine Willig, the CEO of a newly formed Illuminate Education, plans to focus on “process and people” as she combines five companies into one ed-tech business with a focus on a next-generation data platform, formative assessments, and more.
- An Inside Look at the Texas Education Market
- What Kinds of Companies Are Districts Turning To for the First Time During COVID-19?
- Administrative Software Tools Are the “New Ed-Tech Battleground,” New Analysis Predicts
- Virginia District Looks for Math Textbooks; Texas K-12 System Buying College Access Platform
- Former D.C. Schools Chief’s Curriculum Company Aims to ‘Unlock a World’ for Black Students