Christine Willig, the CEO of a newly formed Illuminate Education, plans to focus on “process and people” as she combines five companies into one ed-tech business with a focus on a next-generation data platform, formative assessments, and more.
- University of Oregon Ed. Research Lab Partners With Company to Ramp Up Product Reach
- Breaking Down Rewards and Risks for Ed. Companies Staging Product Ambassador Programs
- Texas to Buy Career Technical Education Services; Colorado District Wants Chromebooks
- What K-12 HR Directors Are Demanding From Vendors
- Big Indian Ed. Company BYJU’s Acquires U.S.-Based Digital Games Company