Christine Willig, the CEO of a newly formed Illuminate Education, plans to focus on “process and people” as she combines five companies into one ed-tech business with a focus on a next-generation data platform, formative assessments, and more.
- What Are K-12 Districts’ Longest-Lasting Tech and Ed-Tech Products?
- Massachusetts to Fund STEM Projects; Maryland District to Buy Science Kits
- K-12 Dealmaking: Renaissance Acquires Freckle Education; Abl Acquires School by Design
- How Curriculum Associates Works to Get Product Implementation Right
- Open Ed. Resources Provider Cries Foul Over Attribution for Its Curriculum