Christine Willig, the CEO of a newly formed Illuminate Education, plans to focus on “process and people” as she combines five companies into one ed-tech business with a focus on a next-generation data platform, formative assessments, and more.
- How Education Companies Can Manage and Motivate Millennial Workers
- Miss. District to Choose Online Reading Program; Pa. Academy Wants College Mentoring
- Companies Need to Know When to Take a Stand on Hot-Button Social and Political Issues
- Elizabeth Warren Wants to Break Up Big Tech. What Would That Mean for Education?
- U.S. K-12 Market for Mobile Devices Remains Flat; Only 2 Percent Growth in 2018