Khan Academy educational videos have long been a staple of student learning away from school, but it is now ramping up its efforts to work directly with school systems.
- School Districts’ Key Ed-Tech Purchasing Priorities Over the Coming Year
- As States Restrict Teaching About Race, Curriculum Providers Watch and Wait
- Texas District Seeks Tutoring and Professional Development Services; Arizona District Looks for Early Learning Content
- Vermont Seeks Restorative Approaches Training for Educators; Pennsylvania School System to Buy After School And Summer Services
- Pearson Files Lawsuit Against Ed-Tech Company Chegg, Alleging Improper Lifting of Content