Guidelines released by the influential group CASEL place an emphasis on programs and products supporting equity, and whether materials are developmentally appropriate for students.
- Pearson Exploring NFTs’ Potential in the Textbook Market
- The Books That Helped These 10 CEOs Become Better Leaders
- N.J. District Seeks Math Support; Mississippi System to Buy Computers
- How One State’s Reading Overhaul Will Affect Schools and Curriculum Providers
- Illuminate Education Removed From Ed-Tech Privacy Pact Following Data Breach