Guidelines released by the influential group CASEL place an emphasis on programs and products supporting equity, and whether materials are developmentally appropriate for students.
- Texas District Eyes Career-Tech Ed. Resources; Illinois District Looks for Wide Array of Ed Tech
- Why Do Ed-Tech Products Soar in Some Districts, But Flop in Others?
- Leaping Into the Unknown: Launching a Product During a Global Pandemic
- ‘Global Education Recovery Tracker’ Offers County-by-Country Status on School Reopening
- Michigan District Buying English/Language Arts Resources; Virginia School System Looks for Predictive Assessment Tool