School systems’ demands for devices, both in the U.S. and internationally, has surged during COVID, even amid bottlenecks in supply, says Futuresource Consulting’s Michael Boreham.
- How Districts Plan to Address Pandemic ‘Learning Loss’ in the Coming Year
- The E-Rate Program: Three Pivotal Issues for Education Companies
- Michigan District Looking for Equity Audit; Colorado District Searching for Mathematics Curriculum
- Testing Providers Could Be Forced to Pivot Quickly as Result of Biden’s State Testing Policy
- Pennsylvania Governor Pitches School Funding Overhaul