John Kim, CEO of the District Management Group and a senior lecturer at Harvard Business School, talks about applying management principles to K-12 leadership.
- End of the Line: How to Know When it’s Time to Sunset an Education Product
- How One State Is Managing the Continued Rise of Ed Tech in its K-12 Schools
- Illinois District Looks for Digital Learning Tools; N.Y. System Needs Student, Family Support Programs
- M&A in Education Industry Drops in First Half of 2023
- Arizona District to Buy K-5 Digital Resources; Colo. System Shops History Curriculum