This 22,000-member organization of teachers and “lead learners” is looking for ways to bridge the gap between educators and K-12 companies.
- Federal Education Spending Bill Would Boost Funding for Title IV, Career-Tech
- Atlanta to Buy School Choice Management Software; Arkansas Needs College and Career Planning System
- Ed-Tech Company CEO Shares Leadership Style Approaches
- Can 5G Tech Transform Teaching and Learning? Verizon Issues Challenge to Nonprofits
- Maryland Districts to Make Major Curriculum Purchases; N.J. District Needs Online Service