Affordability, educational impact, and data-privacy protections are key features schools will want in AI-driven products, says Jeff Dieffenbach, the associate director of the MIT Integrated Learning Initiative.
- LearnLaunch Conference to Share Intel and Insights; Accelerator Accepting Ed-Tech Startup Applicants
- How Ed-Tech Companies Work With ISTE to Achieve a ‘Seal of Alignment’
- No Longer a Headline Grabber, Common Core Standards Are Still a Top Purchasing Priority
- Delaware Seeks Professional Training in Science of Reading; Kansas Wants Student Assessment System
- 5 Podcasts That Will Jump-Start Your 2020 Entrepreneurial Efforts