Corry Flatt, CEO of procurement company Bonfire, shares best practices and insider tips for increasing vendors’ odds when bidding on K-12 RFPs.
- Looking to Forge Bonds in the Era of Remote Work? Make Time for Play
- Pennsylvania Districts Looks for Special-Needs Software, Science Equipment
- An Inside Look at the Texas Education Market
- What Kinds of Companies Are Districts Turning To for the First Time During COVID-19?
- Administrative Software Tools Are the “New Ed-Tech Battleground,” New Analysis Predicts