Many districts don’t realize they can spend Title I money on subjects outside of reading and math, and on non-academic interventions, says Melissa Junge, a consultant on federal education programs.
- What Types of Curriculum Products Schools Buy. And Why. See Researcher’s Insights
- Calif. District Needs K-12 Tutoring; Tenn. District Seeks Customizable Benchmark Assessments
- How COVID-19 Fallout Is Hitting K-12 Education Companies. See Exclusive Survey Report
- See How District Leaders, Company Executives Are Generally In Sync on COVID-19 Needs
- Salesforce Debuts K-12 Contact Tracing, Wellness Data Service