Education companies should judge accelerator programs on their ability to help with marketing, data analysis, outreach, and goal-setting, a trio of investors say.
- Dallas Wants Virtual-Learning Program; Virginia District Needs Enrollment System
- How to Fraud-Proof Your Education Business
- Blockchain Working Its Way Into the K-12 Market
- L.A. District to Buy Professional Development; Mississippi School System Purchasing Science Tests
- See What Ed-Tech Product Ideas Are Being Tested, With Help From the Federal Government