Education companies should judge accelerator programs on their ability to help with marketing, data analysis, outreach, and goal-setting, a trio of investors say.
- Education Companies Feel the Sting of Trade War With China
- K-12 Dealmaking: Classcraft, WhiteHat Jr. Raise Funding; Renaissance Adds a New Partner
- Broward County Schools Look for Parental Choice Platform; Calif. Cooperative Seeks Analytics Solutions
- A Superintendent Breaks Down Schools’ Biggest Social-Emotional Learning Needs
- This Ed-Tech Company Moved From ‘Not Yet’ to a Program Inspired by Customer Demand