State funding for K-12 is likely to fall sharply, though districts could look to protect essentials like distance-learning support and professional development, says school finance expert Mike Griffith.
- How One Company Adapted Its PD for COVID and Beyond: A Case Study
- ETS Acquires English-Language Learning Test Assets for Japan
- What State and Local Ed Tech Directors Worry About as Schools Return to In-Person Learning
- Maryland District to Buy Reading Program; N.Y. School System Looks for African American History Textbooks
- K-12 Dealmaking: MindSpark Learning, Frontline Education Make Acquisitions