State funding for K-12 is likely to fall sharply, though districts could look to protect essentials like distance-learning support and professional development, says school finance expert Mike Griffith.
- How to Cultivate Executive-Level Talent Within Your Education Company
- Wisconsin District Seeks Classroom Libraries; Texas School System to Buy MTSS
- District Leadership Is Turning Over Rapidly, With Implications for Vendors
- Feds Back Potential Launch of Cutting-Edge Education Research Program
- Cyberattack in Los Angeles Unified District Targeted Vendors