To succeed in China, education companies need to understand the importance of having local contacts and the different sub-segments of the market, says consultant Anip Sharma.
- How One K-12 Company Laid a Foundation for Success in a Foreign Market
- District Leaders Bearish About Future of K-12 Budgets
- Los Angeles District Needs Professional Development; Georgia District Wants STEM Learning Software
- Education Startup Competition Sees Trends in Project-Based Learning and Products for Niche Audiences
- Tennessee District to Buy Platform for English Learners; Texas School System Looks for Project-Based Learning