The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative wants to make personalized learning investments in products that will help teachers engage students and meet their individual needs, says Jim Shelton, who is helping guide the organization’s efforts.
- Florida’s K-12 Market Altered by State Lawmakers, and by Huge Storm
- Sprint Rolls Out Effort to Boost Student Connectivity, Tech Access
- Hawaii Seeks Learning Management System, Florida District to Buy Online Curricula
- K-12 Dealmaking: Educapital Raises $53 Million; Ed-Tech Incubator, Accelerator Select Cohorts
- New York State, Montgomery County, Md. Request Management Systems