The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative wants to make personalized learning investments in products that will help teachers engage students and meet their individual needs, says Jim Shelton, who is helping guide the organization’s efforts.
- Wisconsin District Wants Data Analytics Platform; South Carolina District Selects School Safety Software
- 7 Things Education Companies Should Know About Ed-Tech Accelerator Programs
- When Buying Formative Assessments, District Leaders Want Differentiated Instruction
- K-12 Dealmaking: Kahoot! Raises $17 Million; GameMine Partners With Learning App Company
- Virginia District Looks to Buy PD Software; Texas System Seeks Interactive Displays