The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative wants to make personalized learning investments in products that will help teachers engage students and meet their individual needs, says Jim Shelton, who is helping guide the organization’s efforts.
- How School Districts Will Spend Money From the New Federal Stimulus
- A Window Into Ed-Tech Marketing Strategies During the Pandemic
- Texas District Seeking Credit Recovery System, North Carolina District Looking for Literacy Materials
- How Close Are School Districts to Switching to Online Professional Development?
- Louisiana District Seeking Literacy and Math Materials; Maryland District Looking for Social-Emotional Learning Curricula and Materials