The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative wants to make personalized learning investments in products that will help teachers engage students and meet their individual needs, says Jim Shelton, who is helping guide the organization’s efforts.
- Marketplace Challenge: Offering Ed-Tech PD That Works, and That Educators Want
- Indiana Wants English-Language Learner Database; Colorado Seeks Early Literacy Assessment Tool
- The Ed. Department’s SBIR Program: What Companies Should Know to Land a Grant
- Venture Capital Sector Looks to Increase Diversity in Education Investments
- Los Angeles Eyes ELL Materials; Math Program Sought in Mississippi