Districts, and vendors, who know what to look for in state and federal funding programs can find unused money for ed-tech and other priorities.
- Virginia District Seeks Digital Math Curriculum; Maryland District to Purchase Writing Program
- Expo Highlights the Rise of VR, AR in Educational Game Design, But Will Educators Want It?
- Decoding the Difference Between Selling to Schools and Selling to Districts
- Texas District Wants Learning Management System; Missouri’s Parkway Schools Seek Malware Protection
- McGraw-Hill Education Strikes Far-Reaching Deal With Open Education Curriculum Provider