Joel Butterly, CEO and cofounder of InGenius Prep, talks about what it’s been like to grow his education company to have an international presence with hundreds of employees and contractors.
- More Than $1 Billion in K-12 Ed-Tech Licensing Fees Go to Waste
- Philadelphia District Needs Curriculum Writing Support; Texas System Seeks Music Education Software
- How to Build PD — and Products — With Teachers’ Needs in Mind
- 5 Elements of a Pitch Deck That Will Lead Your Company to New VC Investment
- Learning Management Provider Instructure Weighing Options — Including Sale