Education companies that have good data, and a strong sense of what they want to know about their products, can benefit greatly from academic researchers’ work.
- The Most Essential Features Districts Want in Social-Emotional Learning Products
- 6 Mistakes Education Company CEOs Need to Avoid in Their Relationships With Boards
- Spending on Tech-Based Curriculum Jumps During the Pandemic, New Survey of IT Leaders Finds
- PowerSchool, Major Ed-Tech Provider, Valued at $3.5 Billion Following Initial Public Offering
- Florida District Seeks Mental Health Services; Washington State System Pursuing Online Tutoring Supports