Education companies that have good data, and a strong sense of what they want to know about their products, can benefit greatly from academic researchers’ work.
- Why Teachers Fail to Buy Into Educational Products
- Maryland District Looks for Math Curriculum; Texas School System Searches for PD Platform
- Districts Are Looking for Real Support, Not Just “Training” During COVID
- Virginia District Seeks Management System; Utah System Buying Multilingual Curriculum
- K12 Rebrands Itself as Stride Inc., and Announces Two Acquisitions