Education companies that have good data, and a strong sense of what they want to know about their products, can benefit greatly from academic researchers’ work.
- State Attorneys General Sue to Block FCC’s Repeal of Net Neutrality
- Illinois Seeks Accountability Assessments; Dallas Wants Learning Management System
- Feds Searching for Partner to Support Open Educational Resources Project
- K-12 Dealmaking: Chinese Tutoring Platforms, Area9 Lyceum, and Ellevation Raise Funds
- Education Companies Rethinking Strategies in Response to New Federal Tax Law