Parents are hungry for testing information, but school districts and vendors need to do much more to help parents interpret assessment results, a survey suggests.
- Create a Product Advocate Program to Gain a Community of Champions
- Ed-Tech Investors Size Up K-12 Market, Advise Entrepreneurs
- K-12 Dealmaking: Vista Higher Learning, Pharos Capital Make Acquisitions; Renaissance Partners With Teaching Channel
- State Budgets for K-12 Improving, But Opportunities for Companies May Be Limited
- Recommendations and Relationships With Vendors Matter in ‘Onerous’ Procurement Process