Parents in the preschool market are becoming more “self-directed and intentional” in seeking out services, says Roderick Morris, the president of Lovevery.
- The Ed-Tech Tools That K-12 Leaders Predict Will Outlive the Pandemic
- New Mexico District Buying IEP Software; Texas System Purchasing Tutoring and PD for Reading
- Alaska District Seeking Supplemental Ed. Services; N.J. System Looks for Math Intervention
- Global Demand for K-12 Devices Outstrips Supply, Creating More Delays for Schools
- Learning Loss During COVID Will Fuel Economic Losses, Business Leaders Predict