An EdWeek Market Brief survey asked district administrators which factors — from state mandates to federal policy to local bond measures — will hurt their budgets the most over the next two years.
- Overwhelmed by Apps, Districts Urged to Reduce Redundancies
- How Have K-12 Priorities for Spending Federal Stimulus Aid Changed Over the Past Year?
- South Carolina District Seeks Assignment Software; Nebraska School System to Buy Online Tutoring Services
- Rethinking Professional Development to Keep Teachers in the Profession
- New Jersey District Seeks Literacy PD; Pennsylvania System to Hire SEL Coordinator