Despite signs of improving state budget conditions, relatively few K-12 district leaders expect budget conditions to improve in the near term.
- To Pump Up Your Thought Leadership, See District Leaders’ Favorite Books
- Virginia Seeks Content Management for Open Ed. Resources; Texas District Wants Classroom Software for Chromebooks
- N.C. District Requests K-3 Reading Program; Hillsborough County, Fla., District Focuses on Alternative Ed.
- Insights on ESSA’s Title IV Program, and How Districts May Spend Their Funding
- Education Week and EdWeek Market Brief to Provide Briefings, Coverage at ISTE in Chicago