2016 could bring big changes to ed tech purchasing as concerns about student data privacy and security reshape contracting and other aspects of the buying process.
- Artificial Intelligence’s Implications for School Grading and the Product Landscape
- Myths About Title I Spending, and How Vendors Can Overcome Them
- Wash. State District Seeks Science Curriculum; Oregon System Has After-School Needs
- A New ‘STEM Opportunity Index’ Maps Openings in the Market
- K-12 Dealmaking: Kahoot! Makes Two Acquisitions, Labster Raises $21 Million