2016 could bring big changes to ed tech purchasing as concerns about student data privacy and security reshape contracting and other aspects of the buying process.
- Virtual Reality ‘Visits’ to U.S. Schools, Colleges to be Part of Recruiting Foreign Students
- How a Meltdown Prompted This Entrepreneur to Focus on a Work-Life Balance
- A State Pushing Computer Science Education Lays Out Its Biggest Product Needs
- Baltimore to Buy Online Learning Platform for Teachers; Delaware District Wants Alternative to Suspensions
- K-12 Dealmaking: Newsela Raises $50 Million; Securly Acquires TechPilot Labs