2016 could bring big changes to ed tech purchasing as concerns about student data privacy and security reshape contracting and other aspects of the buying process.
- What Types of Curriculum Products Schools Buy. And Why. See Researcher’s Insights
- Calif. District Needs K-12 Tutoring; Tenn. District Seeks Customizable Benchmark Assessments
- How COVID-19 Fallout Is Hitting K-12 Education Companies. See Exclusive Survey Report
- See How District Leaders, Company Executives Are Generally In Sync on COVID-19 Needs
- Salesforce Debuts K-12 Contact Tracing, Wellness Data Service