An EdWeek Market Brief survey asks about how districts plan to spend federal money — on social-emotional learning, curriculum, PD and other needs — over the next two years.
- The E-Rate Program: A Critical Source of Funding Amid the Coronavirus Storm
- South Carolina District Buying Telecommunications; New Jersey District Purchasing Therapy Services
- Key Lessons From the Homeschool Market That Matter Now More Than Ever
- Calif. Consortium Seeks College and Career Planning; Okla. State Agency Needs Special Ed. Support
- HMH, Pearson Release Details About Impact of School Disruption from COVID-19 on Their Businesses