An EdWeek Market Brief survey asked district officials what kinds of strategies they anticipate using to take on student academic losses during the pandemic — the so-called “COVID slide.”
- Texas District Wants Early Learning Services; New Jersey System Seeking World Language Course Materials
- Schools Have Returned to In-Person Learning. What Does That Mean for Online Lessons?
- Best Places to Work? MathWorks, Curriculum Associates, Grammarly Among Those That Made the List
- Texas District Seeks Professional Development Consultants; Florida System To Buy Virtual Tutoring Services
- K-12 Dealmaking: Texthelp Makes Acquisition; Austrian Company GoStudent Announces Major Fundraise