The higher the cost of the curriculum, the less influence an individual educator has over the purchasing decision.
- Missouri District To Buy 500 Chromebooks; Content Management System Sought in Colorado
- Price Is the Top Concern When Educators Are Choosing Curriculum Products and Services
- Sales Strategy Experts Lay Out Successful Paths to K-12 District Connections
- Unpacking ‘CS for All’: Tools for Creating an Inclusive Computer Science Classroom
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Betting on Better Days Ahead, With State Adoptions