An EdWeek Market Brief survey asked district officials when during the year they make their most important decisions about adding or cutting programs from the budget.
- K-12 Dealmaking: Digital Promise Acquires Two Asia Society Programs; Finnish Startup Raises €1M
- The Next Wi-Fi Connectivity Hurdle for Ed-Tech Companies
- Texas District Seeks Special Education Services; Washington System to Buy Progress Monitoring System
- What Tools and Support for Learning Differences Is the Market Failing to Deliver?
- Ohio District Seeks Employee Software; New Mexico System to Buy Web Filtering Solution