A new EdWeek Market Brief survey asked 1,000 teachers and district leaders to rank the products they use frequently in their digital learning environments. McGraw-Hill ConnectED has made strong inroads.
- Marketplace Challenge: Offering Ed-Tech PD That Works, and That Educators Want
- Indiana Wants English-Language Learner Database; Colorado Seeks Early Literacy Assessment Tool
- The Ed. Department’s SBIR Program: What Companies Should Know to Land a Grant
- Venture Capital Sector Looks to Increase Diversity in Education Investments
- Los Angeles Eyes ELL Materials; Math Program Sought in Mississippi