A new EdWeek Market Brief survey asked 1,000 teachers and district leaders to rank the products they use frequently in their digital learning environments. McGraw-Hill ConnectED has made strong inroads.
- How to Cultivate Executive-Level Talent Within Your Education Company
- Wisconsin District Seeks Classroom Libraries; Texas School System to Buy MTSS
- District Leadership Is Turning Over Rapidly, With Implications for Vendors
- Feds Back Potential Launch of Cutting-Edge Education Research Program
- Cyberattack in Los Angeles Unified District Targeted Vendors