A new EdWeek Market Brief survey asked 1,000 teachers and district leaders to rank the products they use frequently in their digital learning environments. McGraw-Hill ConnectED has made strong inroads.
- New York State Seeks College-Prep Programs, Alaskan District Eyes New Student Information System
- On Cybersecurity, District IT Leaders Want Vendors to Be More Responsive
- What You Need to Know About Developing Products for Early Childhood Education
- GEMS Education, Major Global Schools Provider, Says It Has Secured $1.25 Billion Loan
- Microcredentials Series Wanted in Washington State; Illinois District Seeks Data System