An EdWeek Market Brief survey reveals that district leaders are open to having their employees engage in many in-person events, though their attitudes vary by region of the country.
- Access to High-Quality Curriculum Is On the Rise. But PD Is Not Keeping Up
- How Can Social-Emotional Learning Be Woven Into the School Day?
- Virginia District Seeks Psychological Services; Oregon System Wants English Language Software
- District Voices, Data Insights, In-Depth Discussions: Join the EdWeek Market Brief Online Summit
- Two-Minute Tip: 3 Pointers for Reading a District Strategic Plan