Money that can be used at administrators’ discretion if the amount falls below a specified dollar figure is district leaders’ top source for funding pilots.
- Thoughtful Creation of Company Culture Leads to Startup Success
- Montgomery County, Maryland District Pulls RFP for Curriculum Decision Worth Millions
- Data-Driven Instruction: Top Trend in K-12 Use of Ed-Tech, Teachers Say
- Illinois Seeks Testing Vendor; Virginia Beach Wants Math Materials; Vista Selects Web Developer
- Exclusive EdWeek Market Brief Report: District Leaders Rate the K-12 Marketplace