Money that can be used at administrators’ discretion if the amount falls below a specified dollar figure is district leaders’ top source for funding pilots.
- University of Oregon Ed. Research Lab Partners With Company to Ramp Up Product Reach
- Breaking Down Rewards and Risks for Ed. Companies Staging Product Ambassador Programs
- Texas to Buy Career Technical Education Services; Colorado District Wants Chromebooks
- What K-12 HR Directors Are Demanding From Vendors
- Big Indian Ed. Company BYJU’s Acquires U.S.-Based Digital Games Company