Money that can be used at administrators’ discretion if the amount falls below a specified dollar figure is district leaders’ top source for funding pilots.
- Startup Founder Finds New Focus in Mission of Social-Emotional Learning Company
- What the 2018 Election Means for K-12 Companies: 4 Takeaways
- New York District Needs Data Network Overhaul; D.C. Charter Schools Seeking Laptop Insurance
- K-12 Dealmaking: Girls Who Code Expands to Canada; Catapult Learning Makes Acquisition
- Tips for Meeting the ELL Curriculum and PD Needs of a Large School District