Nearly 90 percent of district leaders say they have already invested in social and emotional learning products, or plan to do so over the next year.
- K-12 Dealmaking: SEL Provider Partners With Chinese Company; AdvancED, Measured Progress Renamed as Cognia
- Federal Lawmakers Tell Ed-Tech Companies to Turn Over Data-Collection Details
- New Market Research: Districts’ Most Pressing Assessment Needs
- Filter Out the ‘Noise’ to Become a More Creative Entrepreneur
- Worries About ‘Screen Time’ Are Rising. Here’s How Vendors Can Adjust