An EdWeek Market Brief survey looks at which types of academic resources, by subject area, K-12 buyers are most likely to reject because of price concerns.
- New Early-Stage Education Startup Contest Puts $250,000 Up for Grabs at ASU GSV
- K-12 Dealmaking: EVERFI Acquires U.K.-based EdComs, Nearpod Expands Into Higher Ed
- The Curriculum Resources the K-12 Market Is Missing
- Tips for Making Account-Based Marketing Work for Your Education Company
- Missouri School System Needs Transportation Software; Iowa District Looks for Out of School Programs