When it comes to district-owned devices that students take home from school, parents and teachers are both concerned about a lack of adequate internet access at home.
- How a District Leader and Blended Learning Expert Evaluates Ed-Tech Products
- Venture Capital Firm, Standards-Setting Group Forge Partnership Around Interoperability
- Will Learning Science Reshape K-12 Personalized Learning Products?
- Federal Education Spending Bill Would Boost Funding for Title IV, Career-Tech
- Atlanta to Buy School Choice Management Software; Arkansas Needs College and Career Planning System