When it comes to district-owned devices that students take home from school, parents and teachers are both concerned about a lack of adequate internet access at home.
- State Attorneys General Sue to Block FCC’s Repeal of Net Neutrality
- Illinois Seeks Accountability Assessments; Dallas Wants Learning Management System
- Feds Searching for Partner to Support Open Educational Resources Project
- K-12 Dealmaking: Chinese Tutoring Platforms, Area9 Lyceum, and Ellevation Raise Funds
- Education Companies Rethinking Strategies in Response to New Federal Tax Law