Districts have a need to external help in applying for grants and providing professional development, an EdWeek Market Brief survey shows.
- Dallas Wants Virtual-Learning Program; Virginia District Needs Enrollment System
- How to Fraud-Proof Your Education Business
- Blockchain Working Its Way Into the K-12 Market
- L.A. District to Buy Professional Development; Mississippi School System Purchasing Science Tests
- See What Ed-Tech Product Ideas Are Being Tested, With Help From the Federal Government