Districts have a need to external help in applying for grants and providing professional development, an EdWeek Market Brief survey shows.
- Ga. District Seeks LMS; Nashville Needs Platform for Individual English Learner Plans
- Families Play an Important Role in Social-Emotional Learning at School
- How Education Companies Can Thrive in the Most Volatile Month of the K-12 Sales Cycle
- Artificial Intelligence’s Implications for School Grading and the Product Landscape
- Myths About Title I Spending, and How Vendors Can Overcome Them