AI tools could improve K-12 report cards and districts’ ability to identify students for academic interventions, says author and educator Michelle Zimmerman.
- South Carolina District Needs Notification System; Louisiana School System Wants Crisis Intervention Program
- 5 Ways Startups Can Ace That VC Investor Meeting
- Where Are You Most Likely to Find 1-to-1 Tech Programs in K-12?
- Arizona School System Wants to Buy Math Textbooks; California Ed-Tech Purchasing Consortium Seeks SIS
- Instructure—Creator of Canvas LMS—Acquired by Private Equity Firm for $2 Billion in Cash