AI tools could improve K-12 report cards and districts’ ability to identify students for academic interventions, says author and educator Michelle Zimmerman.
- Miami-Dade Schools Seek SEL Program; Dayton, Ohio District Wants Applied Behavior Analysis Services
- Cambium Learning Completes Acquisition of Rosetta Stone, Looks to Meet COVID-Era Demands
- Social-Emotional Learning: What Products and Programs Do Districts Want?
- COVID-19 Cuts Into Education RFPs, Bids, Though Some Needs Persist
- Chicago Early Learning Program Looks for Support; Providence District Seeks Curriculum-Management Program