AI tools could improve K-12 report cards and districts’ ability to identify students for academic interventions, says author and educator Michelle Zimmerman.
- Education Industry Mergers, Acquisitions Slow in 2020 During COVID-19 Era
- K-12 Dealmaking: Discovery Education Acquires Spiral; Tutoring Startup Receives Seven-Figure Seed Round
- Chinese Hackers Accused of Targeting Pearson, Accessing Millions of Student Records
- How to Approach International Education Markets In the Coronavirus Era
- N.C. District Seeks K-12 Diagnostic Tool; Albuquerque Needs an LMS