Lisa Herring, superintendent of the Atlanta Public Schools, wants to work with vendors who are willing to dig deep beneath the surface in understanding her district’s needs.
- Profile of a Key K-12 Market: Pennsylvania
- Texas District to Buy Student Information Software; Ohio System Seeks IT Consultant
- Breakthroughs in Education R&D: Making Product Development Inclusive
- Discovery Education Buys U.K.-Based DoodleLearning; WeVideo Acquires PlayPosit
- Education Mergers and Acquisitions Cool From Sizzling Pace, But Deals Remain Robust