Four California districts, serving 140,000 students, are buying ed-tech cooperatively through the Educational Technology Joint Powers Authority, and other K-12 systems are poised to sign up.
- How to Fraud-Proof Your Education Business
- Blockchain Working Its Way Into the K-12 Market
- L.A. District to Buy Professional Development; Mississippi School System to Buy Science Tests
- See What Ed-Tech Product Ideas Are Being Tested, With Help From the Federal Government
- K-12 Dealmaking: STEM Company SAM Labs Raises $8.9 million; China-based Bright Scholar Buys International Schools