Four California districts, serving 140,000 students, are buying ed-tech cooperatively through the Educational Technology Joint Powers Authority, and other K-12 systems are poised to sign up.
- Pennsylvania Districts Looks for Special-Needs Software, Science Equipment
- An Inside Look at the Texas Education Market
- What Kinds of Companies Are Districts Turning To for the First Time During COVID-19?
- Administrative Software Tools Are the “New Ed-Tech Battleground,” New Analysis Predicts
- Virginia District Looks for Math Textbooks; Texas K-12 System Buying College Access Platform