A new Illinois program, modeled in part on efforts in other states, will encourage districts to replace high school graduation course requirements with alternative systems of their design.
- ISTE 2018 Kicks Off in Chicago For Educators and Ed-Tech Vendors
- K-12 Dealmaking: VIPKID Raises $500 Million; Microsoft Acquires Flipgrid
- To Pump Up Your Thought Leadership, See District Leaders’ Favorite Books
- Virginia Seeks Content Management for Open Ed. Resources; Texas District Wants Classroom Software for Chromebooks
- N.C. District Requests K-3 Reading Program; Hillsborough County, Fla., District Focuses on Alternative Ed.