A new Illinois program, modeled in part on efforts in other states, will encourage districts to replace high school graduation course requirements with alternative systems of their design.
- 5 Things in the GOP Tax Bill That K-12 Companies Should Watch Carefully
- Online Homework Help and Website Development Sought in California
- How Companies Should Position Themselves in the Age of ESSA and Big Data
- FCC Chair Seeks to Overturn ‘Net Neutrality’ Rules, With Implications for K-12
- Data Snapshot: Who Are the Nation’s Homeschoolers?