A new Illinois program, modeled in part on efforts in other states, will encourage districts to replace high school graduation course requirements with alternative systems of their design.
- New Hampshire Seeks Special Ed. Support; Missouri District Looks for Device Management
- A Global Push Into Computer Science, With Implications for Companies
- School Instructional Materials Market Takes Major Year-to-Date Hit in Sales
- Must-Do’s for Education Companies During Remote Learning
- ETS Launches New ‘Strategic Capital’ Investment Vehicle for Education