A new Illinois program, modeled in part on efforts in other states, will encourage districts to replace high school graduation course requirements with alternative systems of their design.
- K-12 Dealmaking: Frontline Buys School Improvement Network; Kahoot! Gains $10 Million
- Peer-Reviewed Research Not a Must-Have for Many K-12 Officials
- Transform the Classroom With Tools That Focus on Agency
- Pressure Building for Education Companies Over Price Transparency in K-12 Market
- Trenton Seeks Employee Management Software; R.I. District Wants Interactive Whiteboards