A new Illinois program, modeled in part on efforts in other states, will encourage districts to replace high school graduation course requirements with alternative systems of their design.
- States Ramped Up K-12 Spending in 2022, But Growth Likely to Slow
- What Role Do Vendors Need to Play in Preventing Cyberattacks?
- Maryland District Seeks Curriculum Audit; Wisconsin School System to Buy Social Studies Materials
- K-12 Dealmaking: Promethean Acquires Digital Whiteboard Platform; Jeel Raises $1.1M Seed
- How a New Generation of Ed-Tech Entrepreneurs Plans to Transform the Market