A new Illinois program, modeled in part on efforts in other states, will encourage districts to replace high school graduation course requirements with alternative systems of their design.
- Los Angeles Unified District Seeks Digital Attendance Software; Buffalo Wants to Buy Online Literacy Program
- Brazil’s Private Education Market Poised to Take Leap and Attract Investors, Says Report
- Broward County Schools to Buy SIS; Madison, Wis., District Focuses On Measuring Academic Progress
- 6 Tips for Making Education Products Accessible for Students With Disabilities
- Chief Academic Officer Puts High Value on Data, Engagement, and Ease of Use in Digital Tools