Curriculum has to be implemented with fidelity, and only strong professional development will accomplish that, says Nakia Hardy, the deputy superintendent of the Durham, N.C., schools.
- Professional Development for Parents and Other Caregivers During COVID-19
- A Superintendent Talks About How Vendors Can Get the Relationship Right
- Maryland’s Biggest District Wants ESOL Consultant; Texas District Seeks Fine Arts Supplies
- When K-12 Officials Try Free Products, How Long Is It Before They’re Willing to Pay?
- ACT Rolls Its Recent Acquisitions Into a New, Integrated Learning Platform