Curriculum has to be implemented with fidelity, and only strong professional development will accomplish that, says Nakia Hardy, the deputy superintendent of the Durham, N.C., schools.
- K-12 Dealmaking: Byju’s Continues U.S. Expansion By Acquiring Coding Platform; Blackboard Merges With Anthology
- Maryland District Wants Compensatory Education Services; Arizona District Adopting AP Statistics Curriculum
- An Inside Look at One of the World’s Biggest International Private School Companies
- Number of Ed-Tech Unicorns Jumps by 20 Percent, Includes Large Pool of U.S. Companies
- New York District Seeks Family and Community Mobilization Services; Texas School System to Buy Personalized Learning, Intervention Program