Indianapolis Schools Superintendent Aleesia Johnson talks about how the how the district’s recent, massive tech investments will shape its opportunities, and its needs.
- When Districts Say They Value ‘Research,’ What Do They Mean?
- Illinois District Needs Professional Development for Administrators; Pa. System Looks for Virtual Tutoring
- Districts Are Ramping Up Standards for ELL Materials. Here’s How to Meet Rising Expectations
- Districts Looking for New Guidance on AI, and Tech Equity, From States
- Georgia District to Buy Chromebooks; Miss. System Seeks SEL Program