An ed-tech administrator offers insights about the kind of support districts need from companies, and how K-12 officials share information about products via social media.
- Demand for School Tutoring Is “Through the Roof.” And Companies Are Primed for Growth
- Texas District Wants Early Learning Services; New Jersey System Seeking World Language Course Materials
- Schools Have Returned to In-Person Learning. What Does That Mean for Online Lessons?
- Best Places to Work? MathWorks, Curriculum Associates, Grammarly Among Those That Made the List
- Florida School System to Buy Virtual Tutoring Services; Utah District Investing in Surveys