Districts today need to communicate with parents and others in multiple ways — through social media, phone, video, and audio. An award-winning superintendent explains his strategy for reaching the community.
- LMS Wanted in Oklahoma; Collaboration Platform Sought in Cincinnati
- Artificial Intelligence Is Coming. What Should We Teach?
- New ‘Education Exchange’ Will Pay Teachers for Reviews of Ed-Tech Products
- K-12 Dealmaking: Varsity Tutors Raises $50 Million; Turnitin Acquires VeriCite
- Career Tech Engineering Materials Sought in Utah; Texas District Wants College and Career Explorer