Districts today need to communicate with parents and others in multiple ways — through social media, phone, video, and audio. An award-winning superintendent explains his strategy for reaching the community.
- Ga. District Seeks LMS; Nashville Needs Platform for Individual English Learner Plans
- Families Play an Important Role in Social-Emotional Learning at School
- How Education Companies Can Thrive in the Most Volatile Month of the K-12 Sales Cycle
- Artificial Intelligence’s Implications for School Grading and the Product Landscape
- Myths About Title I Spending, and How Vendors Can Overcome Them