The Lynwood Unified School District in California is trying to find a way to create opportunities for students to use ed tech, in a city where 30 percent of families lack at-home internet connectivity.
- What the Language of Outcomes-Based Contracts Looks Like
- Illinois District Looks for Substance Use Prevention Program Support; Texas System Seeks Activity Fund Software
- K-12 Dealmaking: Curriculum Associates Scoops Up SoapBox Labs; ParentSquare Acquires Remind
- The Door to China’s Ed. Market Slammed Shut. Can Companies Pry It Open?
- Ranking North America’s Ed-Tech Providers: Mature Companies Top the List