The Natick, Mass., district counts on teachers to help evaluate ed-tech products, and it is trying to bring more data analysis to that process.
- Education Companies Feel the Sting of Trade War With China
- K-12 Dealmaking: Classcraft, WhiteHat Jr. Raise Funding; Renaissance Adds a New Partner
- Broward County Schools Look for Parental Choice Platform; Calif. Cooperative Seeks Analytics Solutions
- A Superintendent Breaks Down Schools’ Biggest Social-Emotional Learning Needs
- This Ed-Tech Company Moved From ‘Not Yet’ to a Program Inspired by Customer Demand